.

.

Friday 4 April 2014

Event poster ideas and research

First idea that pop out in mind for the event poster is Masquerade ball.Masquerade balls were a feature of the carnival season in the 15th century and were extended into costumed public festivities in Italy during the 16th century Renaissance.They became popular throughout mainland Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Many movies I like do have a scene of masquerade ball for example : Phantom of the opera,Man behind the iron mask.
Personally I think all  the mask design is very unique.I like this type of social event.Back then only all the rich people will dress up very classy,wear jewels everything and attending to this type of ball.Nowadays is normal for people throwing a masquerade theme ball so I plan to make a poster for an university event like this.Normally if attending to a ball dressing up in 16th 17th type of costume is weird so I was thinking why not make it a Halloween party ball.Since Halloween is about dressing up,have fun.

Some notes I dropped down:

My Pinterest and an inspiration board I pinned:

 http://www.pinterest.com/fishiiloh/event-poster-inspiration/

No comments:

Post a Comment